Thursday 18 October 2018

Magic Realism Art

Magic Realism





Describe
Explain why you chose this image or how you came up with the idea if you created an original composition
I chose this image cause it felt relaxing when looking at this piece of art.
Analyze
What illusion did you create in your piece?
The illusion that was in my piece was the pages of the book turning into birds
How did you create it?
I did not create it I copy the illusion from the artist
Interpret
Explain what you want the viewer to see and feel when they look at your artwork.
To feel calm and relax
Judge

Elements and principles
I use the elements of colors, value, line, form, and shape. I use the element of color because there are cool colors that show the calm of the painting of the sky and the water.
It also shows the dark colors of the table with some light color brown with a mix of yellow to make the gold color.
I use the element of value in the sky is from light to dark. I use the element of line in the book and pages turning into birds with many curves lines.
I use the element of form and shape. With form, there is the birds and kind of the book too. The shape is the plant pot that looks like an oval

I use the principles of contrast and balance. Contrast can be shown where the sky of the light blue to the dark blue ( light and dark).

I have shown balance where one bird become more the one like it shows a group of them in the sky.

What is the most pleasing feature of your artwork?
The color of the water looks the same in the actual artwork.
What is the least effective feature of your art? Would you change anything
If I could change my art it will be the blending of the water and add a few  more details to the pages turning into birds and also blend well for the table and change the color for it too


No comments:

Post a Comment